Tuesday 4 October 2011

Just farted in the office!

I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN KILLED BY EMBARRASEMENT!
How could i???
We were speaking very intelligently-one of my colleagues and i, giving and taking ideas. discussing issues on a particular project we are currently working on and trying to find solutions when suddenly 'puuuuum'. that was from my ass! Chei! if u see how the guy just calmly paused, looked at me, and continued what he was saying! such a gentleman (God bless his soul)
The stench sef didnt help matters. even i had to hold my breath for a while. the guy just maintained like say nothing (knowing myself,i wouldnt have done same for anyone)
How do i cellotape my torn 'ajebo' certificate???? Me, with my lovely shirts and cute shoes (so i have been told). how could i have farted in public? And i was on my way to the loo when the guy stopped me and the gist started. why didnt i just excuse myself and go ahead? but i had to stay back, talk and end up disgracing myself. (i am hanging my head in shame right now)
Since the incident, i havent spoken much and the guy is acting as civil as possible (which makes it somehow worse for me sef)
cant wait for the day to end make i run go house. is there anything i can do to redeem myself in his eyes??? i will have to give this yeye ass some real warning. make im no try this kain thing ever again. kilode!

1 comment:

  1. lwkmd.......buzzer dont kill me oo! I know how embarrassed you must have felt sha but hei my dear cool o down o! act normal as if nothing happened when you see him. after all we all do it. cheers

    ReplyDelete