Monday 17 October 2011

Business ideas - Oh, how i need them so bad!

I really need a business idea to help me get an alternative source of income. This '30 days make one month' thing isnt werking for me. I am somewhat interested in the exportation business. Thing is i dont know where to start from. Maybe i should think of something else, something small. But what?
A brief history about my enterpreneural journey so far: I tried selling custome jewelleries, bought from Jos and sold wherever. i made good profit but couldnt sustain it as i gave out a lot of the stuff free! (can be stupid like that). I then went into selling male leather footwears during my NYSC period. this i did just one time and didnt go back to refill my stock cos i felt it didnt move fast enough.
That goes to tell me that i might not do well as a retailer, selling stuffs one one, cos if i dont dash them all out, i might lose interest if i dont sell them out fast enuf.

I need help - Business ideas, Anyone???

Lovely week to y'all

5 comments:

  1. Ha... please o. I am in dire need of this kind of help too...what have I not tried selling?! chewing gum in pry 4...library business in pry. 6, books stickers throughout high school, beaded jewelry making....I need divine intervention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, if I had any business ideas, I wouldnt share them with you.
    The best business ideas come out of spotting an oportunity. Look around you and try to note some service/ product everyone is asking for
    BTW, business is not for everyone. Are you hard enough to DEMAND payment or bulldoze your way into meeting key people (i.e. potential backers or customers)? have a think about whether you really are cut out for business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ honey dame, i know what u mean dearie.
    @ Naija mum in london, u actually sound so very like a mum right now.lol. well, i cant help but agree with u on business not being for everyone but really, one cant help but to think in all directions in a bid to get another form of income apart from one's monthly salary???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buzzer, business ideas or not, you are now a stylish and versatile blogger. check my blog for what you need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need one too..but covers face now that NIL has scolded you..:(

    ReplyDelete