Wednesday 5 October 2011

Dating your boss. Safe?

What happens when the love turns sour?
I have always thought that is a big NO-NO. i mean, knowing myself, any boss i date is in soup cos i will generally (not intentionally though) not see him as my boss who should give me orders. I mean, how can i go to bed with u tonight and have u give me a memo d next day no matter what i do?
Well, some people feel its the easiest way to get noticed and approved of in the work place. She is barely 2 months old in my organization, and already, she is on first name basis with one of the big guns! I mean, u enter his office almost on tip toe to see her lounging on the seat in the office reading a newspaper with legs crossed, with all the deadlines we have to deal with. she laffs and hits him playfully in public and always runs to tell him at every slight discomfort she feels work wise.
Thing is, the guy she is dealing with is known as 'green snake' around here. He is very very cunning. He has been known to slander people in front of the MD if he feels u are slighting him any way. He is the kind that victimizes people if he doesnt have his way.
Now this girl probably dosent know she is dining with the devil and noone is ready to tell her cos she has, in her short time here, succeeded in making very few friends with the way she runs off to report people.
Anyway, we will sit and watch how this pans out at the end.

She should however, watch it with me ooo. If she steps on me more than is acceptable,i will buzz round her head till she faints from the discomfort

No comments:

Post a Comment