Friday 30 September 2011

Why am acting like a kid?

Yes! what is even wrong with me? Should i be feeling this way. The last time i felt this way, i was like 8!

Ok, what am i talking about? I have a female colleague who is a very good and close friend (dont get it twisted, i am as staright as an arrow!).  we talk about everything and anything, laugh and have each others backs in the office. well that was until very recently. A new person joined the company and is stealing my friend from me! *tears rolling down cheeks*. yes, my friend is drifting away. She spends more time with this new girl just cos they have a mutual friend from secondary school. Now i have to struggle to gist with my friend cos they are always talking, going to buy lunch and even eating the lunch together! They even bought the same top from the same person and wore it to the office on the same day. I feel so left out.

And before you say 'it could be ur fault maybe u did something wrong', i didnt do anything other than not pay close attention. Now,i am behaving like a 5yr old whose favourite toy was taken from and given to another kid. Is something wrong with me???

*sad face*

1 comment:

  1. lmao...sorry i found that funny. I just saw your comment on my blog..thanks for dropping by. As per your situation here, ah, I dont know what to say o. To confront her sounds very serious. I'ld just suggest you move along..If you can manage being a third wheel, in fact, you may end up liking this 3rd person sef. If not, just move on..abeg

    ReplyDelete