Tuesday 1 November 2011

Wish me luck!

I think i'm in love!!! I met this really cool guy in the bus sometime ago. he was so sauve, cool and a very intelligent conversationist. Cant remember how we got talking sha, but we talked and talked and talked. For the 1hr plus we spent in traffic, we didnt shut up once. In fact, i wished the traffic would extend sef! Anyway, turned out we were alighting at the same bustop. He waited for me to pick a bike while we exchanged phone numbers. We have been talking since them, hanging out and stuff. I really like the guy. 2 weeks ago, i had just dropped from the bus at Eko hotel round about when i saw someone that looked like him. I stopped to check. Lo and behold, it was him with a girl. Na so i stand for roundabout, dey look dem two. He stood with the girl for like 10minutes in front of a place that seemed to be the girl's office, after which they hugged and he started walking towards me. Just before they parted, i had dialled his number asking him where he was. Thankfully, he didnt lie, he said he was at the roundabout so i told him i was close and would wait for him. That probably cut short their meeting (at 7.30am!) Cut long story short, he says the girl is a friend. (i secretly scrolled his phone and saw a text from him to the girl asking her where exactly her office was so he could wait for her. The text was on the morning i met them meaning he also got to know the girl recently) I cant help but ask if the guy's stock in trade is meeting girls in the bus. October 1st public holiday, i had told myself i wouldnt give the guy a breather to think of hooking up with her. She called and called and called. I just pack face for the guy house till night. I have found out she stays far off and i was sure she wouldnt be able to come that night before i left. I like this guy and i would save him from himself!!! (yeah yeah)

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds very wacky but I wish you the best, LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAOOOOO!!! Buzzer! nawa for you o! scrolling through his phone, have u people started dating? Or has he asked you out?!
    LMAO @ pack face for his house?
    smh
    on a more serious note. If you "save" him from this one, sebi na because you sabi the situation ni. Does he want to be saved?
    still lmao and smh sha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how love comes calling at us even in the least likeliest places, so Go after your heart and all the best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Myne, well, i could just count this in as one of the wacky thing i have done cos i liked a guy *winking*

    @ Unveilinggold, thanks. i plan to take it easy sha

    @ Honeydame,i am a staunch member of the (AFFIR) anti-fone-fiddling-in-a-relationship movement but i guess i was pushed so hard from behind and just happened to 'fall in'. couldnt help myself. I am trying to save him from this one cos i am sure you know some men could be like babies. A baby does not know he doesnt need that thing he is crying to have. He will get to know eventually though. So since i sabi this one, make i 'help am out' cos it is in his (and my) best intrest (thats my selfish alter ego talking. lol)
    @ Priscy, thank u o jare! If this works, fine. If it doesnt, well the next just might!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol @ "you just park face for the guy house". Babe, are you guys officially a couple. If not, take am easy ooo. lol

    ReplyDelete