Tuesday 29 November 2011

Sex in the office? Why me?

I just came in from the ladies and am still very shaken. I cant tell anyone here (in office) what i just experienced so i guess i can hide back here and tell you guys (doesnt being an annonymous blogger just rock?)

I had told you guys sometime ago about a guy in my office whose hard on (in his trousers) i spotted. This guy has an ex as well as a current in the office. See story here if you didnt read that post.       

The battle for the guy's attention has intesified between in 2 girls in recent times and its such a funny plot to watch. Killer office cloths, breakfast from left and right, etc. The mumu guy sef just dey there dey act confused. Beats me when guys dont know excatly what he wants.

Well, we have 4 restrooms in the office - one for the MD and 3 for regular staff. there is one of the three which is very popular cos it is really spacious with a real wide mirror and hand dryer so people always prefer to use that one. I went to use the restroom and that popular one was in use so i decided to manage one of the others. I spend a lot of time in the restroom usually cos i do a lot of stuff like picking my facial pimples, making faces at the mirror, reciting nursery rhymes etc. Anything to keep me away from my desk for a while. I must have been there 10-15mins (thats probably why they  felt i was gone) when i started hearing sounds from the next restroom. I could distinctly make out the voice of my hard-on-in-office colleague. The sounds were definetely sex. I couldnt figure out who he was with until the person's fone rang. The ring tone is Kas's 'I gat too much swagger' song. It was the guys 'ex' girl's fone!!! So except someone else went into that toilet with someone else's fone then i have just caught sounds of a guy having sex with his ex in the office where his current girlfriend works!

I have been feeling very funny since then cos 1) i dont like hearing people have sex 2) the current babe is my friend and i dont know if to say anything or not

What could have made them do it in the office??? Couldnt they have waited till after work??? Why do i have to be the one in the other toilet at that time???

Gat to figure out how to maintain a straight face whenever i bump into both of them

I think i have to keep my mouth shut to the current girl make e no come be me scatter them. I no get power.

I dont just like this

9 comments:

  1. LMAO!!!! Voyeur Buzzer!!! O boy!!! I dont even know how I can dispel this story....they must have either been having sex or faking sex! My bet is on the former!
    Choi! so the konji no fit hold himself till after work hours, ba? what a shame!
    How close are you to the current girl? The sane part of me wants you to keep the knowledge to yourself, the other side (not insane o) would like you to find a way to tell her...cos, if na me, I for like to know o and if you guys are really close friends....well.....
    Abeg, this na correct "if you ask me" situation!
    I no sabi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, talk about office drama! I think you should talk to your friend, even if you don't tell her everything. Na wa o, I don't envy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 'office-close' to the current girl. You know, that kind of close that doesnt get beyond the office. I know every girl will want to know when her man is cheating but the big question is does she NEED to know? I mean, what one doesnt know doesnt hurt right? besides, its my word against the guy's and i have learnt that you cant win a battle b/w people in 'love'. I feel bad but men! I am minding my business ooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ you reciting nursery rhymes in the restroom. If it's me, i also wouldn't tell the current girl. I will subtly hint her though(have absolutely no idea on how to do that too). It's really an awkward situation to be in esp cos she is your friend. But they no try at all. Couldn't they just hold themselves until after work. Mschewwwwww. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


    naijabankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nawa oh..I think if its me, I will like to know..Best thing is hint it to her..like ask her about her relationship and how she feels about being in the same office with an ex..Also tell her to be careful and very vigilant. Ask God for wisdom seriously..I will like you to tell her you heard something strange but you cant say much until you are sure..

    ReplyDelete
  6. pls o, is the guy very hot? cos me i cant still understand why two ladies will "fight" over one guy. that said, i think you should hint your friend (if shes not the "love is blind" type)
    but if na me sha, ill always laugh whenever i see the guy or girl
    thanks for dropping by my blog

    ReplyDelete